- We encourage visitors to wear a face covering inside the premises, unless medically exempt or aged under 11.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance, and we ask that visitors use it before entering the premises.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and will be on hand to assist you.
- The till point is screened, and social distancing queue markers are in place on the floor.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- The premises will be cleaned throughout the day, including regular cleaning of touchpoints, such as the entrance door and counter area.
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings.
- We will be maintaining social distancing of 2m or 1m with risk mitigation.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back.