Please note that our current opening hours are reduced. We will be open Thursday to Saturday and Monday, 10am to 4pm.
- You do not need to pre-book. At busy periods we will be operating a one-in/one out policy and there will be a socially distanced queuing system outside the building, if necessary.
- Visitors must wear face coverings or masks inside the premises, excluding those with medical conditions that prevent face coverings being worn and children under the age of 11. We reserve the right to refuse admission if face coverings are not worn.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and we ask that visitors use it before entering and leaving the premises.
- Inside the premises there will be a clearly signed one-way system around the building.
- Public toilet facilities are not available on-site.
- No tours or group visits are currently available.
- Unfortunately, during this time, we cannot guarantee car parking availability. The nearest public car park is just across the road at The Forum https://theforumnorwich.co.uk/
- Payment for items purchased in the shop should preferably be made by debit or credit card, and contactless payment is preferable for items under £45.
- A Perspex screen has been installed at the till point and social distancing queue markers are in place on the floor.
- Please try to avoid unnecessary handling of shop stock. If you cannot see what you are looking for, please speak to a member of staff who will be happy to help.
- Staff will be available to assist and help visitors with our new social distancing procedures.
Cleaning and Hygiene
- The premises will be cleaned throughout the day, with particular regard to regular cleaning of touchpoints, such as the entrance door and counter area.
- We will be closing early at 4pm to allow for in-depth cleaning at the end of the day.
- Many of our staff will be wearing face masks or visors.
- We will be maintaining social distancing of 2m or 1m with risk mitigation.
We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding and we look forward to welcoming you back to The South Asia Collection Museum and Country and Eastern shop.